Capcom has released a trailer for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Title Update 5, the final free title update for the expansion due out on September 30 at 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET.
Title Update 5 adds new monsters Fatalis and Arch-tempered Velkhana, new “Clutch Claw Boost” action, and more. If you missed our previous coverage, read the patch notes here.
Monster Hunter: World and the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion are available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.