SNK has released an “Ultimate Edition” of The King Of Fighters XIV for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store in Europe and Japan for £32.99 / €39.99 / 3,960 yen. A North American release will follow on January 20. A physical edition will follow on March 11 in Japan and this spring in Europe, but is not planned for North America.
The King Of Fighters XIV Ultimate Edition includes all eight downloadable content characters, all 10 downloadable content costumes, and 10 PlayStation 4 original themes.
Here is an overview of the bundle, via the PlayStation Store:
This special edition is excellent value as it contains all eight downloadable content characters and all 10 downloadable content costumes for The King Of Fighters XIV. It also includes 10 different PS4 themes.
- Base Game (x1)
- Downloadable Content Characters (x8):
- Rock Howard
- Ryuji Yamazaki
- Blue Mary
- Downloadable Content Costumes (x10):
- Classic Kyo
- Nightmare Geese
- Cclassic Iori
- Athena Asamiya KOF ’98
- Shun’ei Kung-Fu Suit
- Nakoruru Kamuikotan Girls’ School Uniform
- Kula Sundress
- Angel Diabla
- Meitenkun Pajamas
- Sylvie Little Red Riding Hood
- PlayStation 4 Original Themes (x10)
The King Of Fighters XIV first launched for PlayStation 4 in August 2016, followed by PC via Steam in June 2017.
Watch a trailer for The King Of Fighters XIV Ultimate Edition below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.